Penguinz Penguinz

Cool.

It's great, but it gets repetitive. Even if I took out the king, the game still goes on.

Special Mission Special Mission

Awesome!

I played this several times. awesome xD
(Definitely reminds me of Metal Slug.)

*response to gladiatorofchaos* In the main menu, the buttons are (in order from top to bottom) "Choose Weapon"[non-working button], "Start Game", and "Key Config". On the screen that shows default config(the WASD keys are movement, J is attack, K is jump, and L is grenade.) following the
Start Game" button, press the same button again(but it's on the lower right of the buttons). Then you'll see 3 buttons. That's the difficulty setting buttons. (from top to bottom, it's "Easy", "Normal", and "Hard"). So far that's all to it.

Unleash Your Imagination Unleash Your Imagination

Awesome!

great tutorial. Although I may or may not pursue this as a career, I still want to know enough to make good animation as a hobby.

PPGD: Battle in Megaville PPGD: Battle in Megaville

Great!

This game is great! I played it several times, and because of it, I started to read the doujinshi. Glumerlink was right. it was short, but awesome.

Windows XPosure Windows XPosure

Funny comments, but no.

It is funny because of the error messages, but the real error messages I got was much better than of Vista. (Vista=FAIL). Anyways, that's my opinion.
As for the comparing XP to 98, I would have preferred it over XP, because I have many old games that are for 95/98, and very few of them I was able to get to play on XP.

EMU 1.4 EMU 1.4

Great!

very good emu. although on ADV, I wasn't able to use folder switch, even though if it appeared on the folder list application. :P

Sniper Assassin 2 Sniper Assassin 2

Great

The only missions that really confused me was the killing the old man and the last mission, at the beach. It took me a while 2 tries each to learn that I needed to fire at a tree branch and the guy's leg. But overall, it's a good game with a great storyline.